7770 Bale Kenyon Road
Lewis Center, Ohio 43035-9310
Phone: (614) 523-3226
Fax: (614) 794-0801
- Technical writing, editing, desktop publishing and market research, 1997-present
- Copy editor, 1991-1997
- Foreign desk editor, 1988-1989
- Reporter, 1974-1988, 1989-1991
- Technical writing and editing, converting manuals to Web format, constructing Web pages, editing college textbook manuscripts for publication
- General assignment reporter, federal court reporter, copy editor; The Columbus Dispatch, Columbus, Ohio
September 1989-July 1997
- Assistant foreign editor; The Washington Times, Washington, D.C.
May 1988-September 1989
- Special projects reporter; The Columbus Dispatch, Columbus, Ohio
December 1985-April 1988
- Chief reporter; Wilmington Morning Star, Wilmington, N.C.
May 1982-November 1985
- Paralegal; Warren J. Davis, P.A., Beaufort, N.C.
September 1981-May 1982
- Reporter and photographer; Eastern Weekly, Beaufort, N.C.
October 1980-August 1981
- Freelance photographer, writer and legal researcher in Beaufort, N.C.
September 1979-October 1980
- Chief reporter; Carteret County News-Times, Morehead City, N.C.
February 1975-September 1979
- Third place, community service, Associated Press Society of Ohio, 1989, for Ohio National Guard stories
- Third place, series, Associated Press Society of Ohio, 1987, for youth gang stories
- Second place, investigative reporting, N.C. Press Association, 1986, for reporting on dangerous trucks
- First place, spot news, N.C. Press Association, 1984, for stories on U.S. Marines in Beirut, Lebanon
- Second place, spot news, N.C. Press Association, 1977, for court story
- B.A. in Journalism, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1974
Supplied upon request
|[BACK TO LINRAY HOME PAGE]